In order to better track the 311 complaints made from residents of west 123rd street, we have added this section to the web site so that, as a community, we can work together to solve quality of life issues on the block and be more effective in ensuring that the city takes action on complaints generated by our block.
We ask that community members send a description of the complaint made to email@example.com so that it can be posted on this website and shared with other residents. When sending, please remember to:
- Include the date you called 311 as well as the service request number provided by 311 (if complaint was made by phone)
- Forward the service request number sent to you AND the link to the service request details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is critical to record your service request number – without it, we have no formal way of tracking the city’s response to our complaints.
Here’s how to contact 311:
- By phone: dial 311 if within NYC; (212) 639-9675 from outside New York City
- Online: link to online complaint form
- Text: 311-692
- TTY or Text Telephone: (212) 504-4115.
- Download the 311 iPhone or Android app.